09/02/2015

Further Textile Study

Although I am feeling very positive with the way the year has started (the successful Sketch a Day challenge), I have been feeling that I need to do something particularly linked to Textiles that will be beneficial to me once little Freya starts nursery (fingers crossed by May this year!!) so that I can develop my drawings into designs and progress further quicker.  I have stumbled across a website called mastered.com which specializes in online further study courses linked to textile related study...
  
Online fashion courses taught by world-class industry professionals


Every course includes video lectures, demonstrations and projects from carefully selected, world-class industry leaders who share insider advice and professionals skills. Access these at any time, from anywhere, on any device.  

Examples of the industry leaders who offer the support for the courses:

STACEY DUGUID, FORMER FASHION DIRECTOR OF ELLE UK
HOW TO GET NOTICED BY JOURNALISTS

PERSONAL MENTOR: GROW YOUR MILLINERY LABEL

COURSE COACH

EMBROIDERY, TEXTILE ART  

You can undertake a free two day trail for any of the courses offered.  I am going to seriously consider over the coming week which one would be most beneficial for me and carry out the trail as soon as possible.  Ooooo I’m rather excited about this opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts