20/09/2010

The countdown has begun . . .

Only four days to go until the St Werburghs Arts Trail, I've still got a lot to do.  This mainly involves getting the space ready to hang my work, Dan's still got plastering to do in the living room!  Then we're having a painting extravaganza on Wednesday night to get the living room white washed.  My job tonight is to finish the painting in the hallway and then start deciding which pieces I'd like to exhibit.  I've got some lovely frames to use for some of my research work.  I can't wait to see what the finished pieces will look like.

If I have enough time I'd like to bake some rock buns to entice people into the house!  Fingers crossed I'll get everything ready in time.  I'm quite excited about hanging the bunting on Saturday morning, I think it will feel like we've reached a massive goal post with the house, getting so much completed.

The Arts Trail will also be the launch of my new cards, I picked them up this weekend from The Bristol Business Centre.  I'm really happy with the outcome, you'll have to come and have a look . .

If you are going to pop along to the event then Sunday afternoon would be a fab time to call by, you could follow your visit by joining in the after party celebrations . . .

Compass presents
The Official Arts Trail Afterparty @ St Werburghs City farm Café
Sun 26 Sept 19.00 - 23.00
Free Entry

Come and celebrate the end of a great weekend of art & culture, meet local artists, bring your friends, & end the weekend in style!

Live music, excellent food, licensed bar.  Keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground for
The Compass: Festival of Lunacy coming soon to Bristol!

Visit http://www.compass-film.co.uk/ for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts