02/10/2011

St Werburghs Arts Trail 2011

Well, a week after the trail and I think I've recovered.  It was awesome.  The weather wasn't that great and 'Brisfest' was on over the same weekend but we still had over 80 people visit us.  It was so good to talk to everyone and hear feedback.  I also find it really interersting hearing peoples own stories they have to tell, about arty things that they like doing or used to do. 

I think the trail is inspiring for both artists and also the visitors, I know that it helped me to plan the direction of my work more.  There was such a varied mixture of artists and performers taking part that there really was something for everyone.

A sale getting packaged up

My new 'Jubilee' Tea Towel design

The drawings hanging on the wall are some of my development of the Royal theme

After the weekend the shelves look a bit bare with missing sold items

My new bag designs

Thank you to everyone that came and supported me over the weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Well done you! I was so sorry to miss it this year. You have been a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all came together beautifully Han, looks wonderful. You should be V proud of all you achieved. Can i please buy a couple of tea towels !! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Hannah! You must take after your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a wonderful event, wish I lived close enough to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Tammie--I wish I lived close enough to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Hannah! I have featured you, your blog and wonderful art in this week's FATuesday Artist Spotlight.

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I LOVE your art and what you do with it...just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth,
    Thank you for featuring me on your Blog. I'm glad you like my work. It's good to get feedback from different artists and look at my work from a different perspective. I'm going to go and study your blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts