19/04/2009

Just get on with it!

I found this comment on one of my favourite blogs - Design Sponge

I don’t think it’s uncharacteristic of creative minds to have a tendency to veer off into the land of ADD. If you’ve ever thought about starting a business - big or small, why not now? Don’t wait another day, don’t over think it, and don’t spend any more countless hours doing “research” or getting lost in the land of cyberspace surfing the blogosphere, checking your competition or analyzing it.

It really is true I have spent so long planning and preparing to make the next move with my work and designs, I now need to just take the next step and stop coming up with reasons not to . . . .

3 comments:

  1. ouch!! i am going to print that out, blow it up real big & pin it on my noticeboard! have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know quite harsh but is so true, I do so much research. Now need to do the work! How did the twitter give away go? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps, sorry only just noticed your question - give away went fab. parcel went to North Dakota!!!! hows ur getting on with work going! i only just finished an illustration today i started a month ago, just off to blog it! x hope ex going well, so wish i could "beam" down to see it x x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts