21/10/2008

John McAslan + Partners - Architecture that improves people's lives

I'm currently working on a proposal for 'Shout out for 78 Derngate Public Art Commission' in Northampton. They are looking for an installation for atrium space of this building.

McAslan are the architects who updated the contemporary extension. The Building was originally designed by Charles Rennie MackIntosh whos work has been a great influence to my life during my studies and to my working style.



I love the work that I have found that McAslan do they are very considerate to the surroundings . . . .


John McAslan + Partners - Architecture that improves people's lives

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun, i know that feeling its now 5.45 and i must have done all of 2 hours max arty stuff, i got lost in blog world & side tracked by peg, and as you say cold wet weather is not inspirational at all! tomorrow is another day x x x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts